About the Course
• Understand how to prepare for a listing appointment, including creating
• Know how to complete an Exclusive Right to Sell Agreement
• Give a listing presentation
• Understand what documents are needed at the time of the listing
• Apply the fair housing law when working with a seller
Matt Bruno, Sales Manager
Matt is the Sales Manager for our Green Valley Campus and helps manage and train agents through daily activities and transactional situations.
Throughout the week he teaches classes on contracts, presenting, contract negotiation, best practices and the latest tools offered to real estate agents. He also offers shadowing opportunities in his own business and conducts one on one coaching for 40 agents including business planning, schedule, and passive/active income producing activities.
Matt moved to Las Vegas from Connecticut in 2015 to escape the snow and enjoy family time in beautiful Las Vegas! He loves all the outdoor activities the desert has to offer, from boating Lake Mead to ATV's at the lake beds. He loves to watch football, soccer, racing, and hockey (Let's go Golden Knights)!
Click on the tabs below to download your specific class materials, review what courses are needed to renew your licesnce and discover more learning sessions available to you on CBU.com